Saturday, July 08, 2006

Vacations

The vacations are drawing to a close (All good things come to an end, as they say). So before we know it, we'll be back to Uni life and what follows is the same old same old. Besides procrastinating on final year project work, I did some side-projects (mostly on dot net) and watched some Star Trek. It might come as a surprise but I have become quite a fan of Star Trek ever since I borrowed the Deep Space Nine series from my friend Whiz. It's amazing how often we form preconceived notions about things without ever really knowing about them. I remember not watching the first installment of Lord of the Rings until after a couple of months of its release, I thought it was some ordinary movie before I saw it and instantly became a fan. Kher, I'm sure it applies on things other than movies as well :-) ... my mind cannot seem to go beyond TV for now!

Other than that I've been reading some blogs and found The Olive Ream to be an excellent read. Do check it out. Satirical humour at its best I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment