Friday, December 21, 2007

Bakra Eid Mubaraks!

I'd like to wish everyone around a very joyous Eid and hope your qurbanis are accepted by the Almighty. I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but there seems to be an increasing trend of showing off whenever this Eid comes around. Maybe, I should just my trap shut about this but I can't help but wonder if people have so much frigging money, why don't they spend on something more useful - for the society, helping the poor et al.

Lastly, it was saddening to hear of Amin Gulgee's murder yesterday. A society bereft of artists has been robbed of its crown jewel. And then there was that train accident near Mehrabpur - again, one that happens every year or two sadly. Everywhere you look, there is death; people are dying. Echoing Dehog's call, are we doing anything about it?

1 comment:

MK said...

Eid mubarak to you too.

Post a Comment