Tuesday, April 01, 2008

KMB Gone

Another shining example of the restive and quarrelsome populace of Karachi and our great country who can't manage to sit together and indulge in a goddamn civilized discourse. Karachi MetBlogs, which used to be an epicenter of all things Karachi, and one of the few places on the web I used to visit regularly, is closing down. The MetBlogs' admins in LA posted this entry a while ago announcing its closure.

Our belligerence knows no bounds apparently.

R.I.P KMB.

Update 1 [1 PM]: I don't know why it never occurred to me before, but the fact that this occurred on APRIL 1 cannot be discounted!

Update 2 [11 PM]: Damn! It is an April Fool Prank!

3 comments:

Zag said...

That is absolutely pathetic!!! That was one of the reason I left KMB, the constant fighting and trying to justify your posts, but it was some of the readers who were causing the trouble back then, not the authors. I don't know what happened afterwards.

Asma said...

Weirdness :s

umairsalam said...

april fool's joke, aparently...

Post a Comment