Monday, May 12, 2008

If I had some money...

I don't know about you if I were to somehow ended up with a considerable sum of money, the first thing I'd do is build a multi-story car park on Sharah-e-Faisal! If you happen to work in and around the area, you'd realize how desperate the plight of us poor drivers has become these days. The service roads are jam-packed almost all (if not most) of the time, and driving through them is no less than enduring hell.

I think it's a fantastic business idea too. One that would do everyone concerned loads of good IMHO.

What say you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should thank your lucky stars that you don't have that much money :P

Compared to the huge investment considering the land prices at Sharah-e-Faisal plus the construction costs, the return will be peanuts.

Tanveer Badar said...

The solution to your problem starts with bee, has you in the middle and ends with ass.

Anonymous said...

How about a 50-50 partnership?

Unknown said...

@Zag
You may be right. But the idea's still great given the fact how desperate the situation is. Maybe it doesn't have to be right on main S. Faisal. Maybe somewhere closeby. I think it'd be a huge success.

@Tanveer
A Bus. Whoa! Why didn't I think of that?! :P

Seriously, it's amazing a city the size of Karachi has absolutely no mass transit system. No wonder the streets are so jam-packed all the time!

@SAWJ
Any day dude!

Post a Comment