Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Love


That's a DELL Inspiron 1525 Notebook people. A budget-machine that packs enough punch for a non-gaming machine to be branded cool (especially for college students like me!). This baby's got 3 gigs of RAM along with 250GB HD among a host of other cool features like Integrated web cam, card reader, DVD writer and not to mention Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 processor running at 2Ghz. So, all in all, it was a pretty good deal I got at best buy and am extremely happy with it so far.

Needless to say, it is the object of my affection these days. It has a sleek silverish look to it that I really really like. You can read its full review here.

8 comments:

Qasim Pasta said...

you didn't tell price :)

M Shoaib Sheikh said...

Um waitin' for price as well man..

Unknown said...

If you insist, I got it for 599 bucks!

Tazeen said...

I just bought myself an Acer 6292 and i am very happy about it.

Tanveer Badar said...

Start smuggling stuff. I want it.

Anonymous said...

Woah mubarakain ... you bought it from Pakistan?

Unknown said...

@Asma
Nopes, bought it from here. There would've been no point in buying it in PK then bringing it here especially when there are apparently better deals here.

@Tazeen
For some reason, I have never liked Acers.

@Tanveer
I would if I could.

Anonymous said...

I have Inspiron 700M. I like it a lot except for one thing. It's speakers are right under the screen. Due to constant closing and opening of the lid the wires got damaged and now my speakers don't work. I have to rely on headphones all the time.

Congrats... I am sure you'll have nice time using it :)

Post a Comment